Fudgy Milk Chocolate Fondue
24 ServingsReady In Time 20 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit, cookies, pound cake cubes, angel food cake cubes
- Combine syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan
- over medium heat. Cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm with dippers.
- Yield: About 3 cups.
Combine syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
TIP Can be served warm or cold over ice cream. Can be made several weeks ahead.