Fudgy Fruit Dip
Says Wilma Knobloch of Steen, Minnesota, "This rich chocolaty dip is especially nice at holiday gatherings or served with fresh strawberries."
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- Fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, combine fudge topping, yogurt and orange juice
- concentrate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve
- with strawberries. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 67 calories, 0.55 g fat (0.55 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.