- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground almonds
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into 12 balls. Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 13-18 minutes or until set and tops are cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy Cocoa Drops
Sort By :
LOVED this recipe! I didn't have any type of nut so I just left it out. I ate it while it was still warm and it was so chocolaty and gooey! I will definitely be making these again in the near future!
I don't know what I did wrong but these turned out flat and not cake like at all!
Yummy, Love chocolate, easy to make.
This is an amazing cookie! It's my husbands new favorite chocolate recipe. We didn't have almonds so I used peanuts and we loved it. Will have to make a double or triple recipe next time so we might have some for the next day.
hi...you can buy ground almonds...but for your finances,just put in food processer and process away!!i have for years,started with my blender,then here came the processer...use pulse or you could end up with almond or nut butter.ground pecans are perfect for mex. wedding cookies.hope this helps you...sauceen