Fudgy Christmas Wreath
These are the perfect candy for your next Christmas party. They will be sure to disappear in no time.Nancy Maguire, Stony Plain, Alberta
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red and green maraschino cherries
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir milk and chocolate chips
- until chocolate melts and mixture is slightly thickened, about 6
- minutes. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Cool until it
- stars to set, about 15 minutes. Line a baking sheet with waxed
- paper. Spoon chocolate mixture by 2 tablespoonfuls into small mounds
- to form a wreath. Decorate with cherries. Chill until firm; serve
- chilled. Yield: about 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 152 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.