These are the perfect candy for your next Christmas party. They will be sure to disappear in no time.—Nancy Maguire, Stony Plain, Alberta
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red and green maraschino cherries
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir milk and chocolate chips until chocolate melts and mixture is slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Cool until it stars to set, about 15 minutes. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Spoon chocolate mixture by 2 tablespoonfuls into small mounds to form a wreath. Decorate with cherries. Chill until firm; serve chilled. Yield: about 24 servings.
Originally published as Fudgy Christmas Wreath in Country Woman November/December 1995, p35
Reviews for Fudgy Christmas Wreath
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2013
"Tastes fabulous and a really wonderful recipe to add to the Christmas to-do list"