Fudgy Brownies Recipe
This is a very simple and delicious recipe. These brownies are so rich and moist they remind me of fudge. I especially enjoy eating them straight from the freezer!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- COCOA FROSTING:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1. In a large bowl, beat melted butter and cocoa until smooth. Beat in sugar and flour. Beat in eggs.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, for frosting, in a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients until smooth. Cool brownies on a wire rack for 15 minutes before frosting. Cool completely. Cover with foil; freeze until firm. Serve frozen or thawed. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 333 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC