Fudgy Brownies with Peanut Butter Pudding Frosting Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, butter, peanut butter, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Frost with chocolate fudge frosting just before cutting. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy Brownies with Peanut Butter Pudding Frosting
Sort By :
Can't wait to try it
my daughter said best dessert I ever made
Chewy brownie and creamy layers on top. Loving chocolate and peanut butter this was a home run for me
These were really good. Moist with just a bit of peanut butter flavor. I used a glaze instead of frosting and they were so good!