Fudgy Brownies with Peanut Butter Pudding Frosting Recipe
Rich brownies are topped with a peanut butter pudding frosting, making this a recipe the whole family will love. These are perfect for a potluck, bake sale or yummy after-dinner treat. —Amy Crook, Syracuse, Utah
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + chilling YIELD:30 servings
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, butter, peanut butter, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Frost with chocolate fudge frosting just before cutting. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 brownie equals 236 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC