Fudgy Almond Pops
Amaretto creamer is the "surprise" ingredient that enhances the almond flavor of these fudgsicles. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, CT
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix, sugar, creamer and
- extract for 2 minutes or until creamy. Pour into molds or cups. Top
- molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks
- through foil. Freeze until firm.
- Yield: 8 pops.