Amaretto creamer is the surprise ingredient that enhances the almond flavor of these chocolate fudge pops. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, CT
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix, sugar, creamer and extract for 2 minutes or until creamy. Pour into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 8 pops.
Originally published as Fudgy Almond Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2012
Reviews for Fudgy Almond Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review