Bonnie Ayars teaches family and consumer science in Mechanicsburg, Ohio and says this simple but scrumptious fudge is a hit with her high school students. Best of all, with only 5 ingredients, it couldn’t be easier to make! BONNIE’S TIP: “This recipe can be made with the candy bar of your choice. Snickers, Milky Way and Heath Bars make delicious variations.”
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch chunks, divided
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in frosting and half of the candy bar pieces. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut fudge with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Candy Bar Fudge in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p14
Reviews for Fudge with Candy Bar Bits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review