Fudge with Candy Bar Bits Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch chunks, divided
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in frosting and half of the candy bar pieces. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 3. Cut fudge with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
1 each: 93 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Fudge with Candy Bar Bits
"I made this for my kids at school but the teachers ate all up before I got it to the classroom! SO EASY AND YUMMY!! OMG!!!"
"it was really easy to make and even though the hubby said he didn't care for it I noticed my pan was almost empty lol"
"delicious and easy!"
"I made this for a food day at work. Everyone loved it and wanted the recipe. They couldn't believe it only had 4 ingredients and how easy it was to prepare. I'm sure I'll be making it again sometime soon!"