Fudge Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
This cheesecake is perfect for a holiday gathering. It serves a lot of people, and everyone seems to savor the rich chocolaty flavor. Best of all, because you need to make it a day ahead of time, dessert will be ready when you are!
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- Whipped cream and additional chocolate chips, optional
- 1. Combine all crust ingredients and press onto the bottom and 2-in. up the sides of a 9-in. springform pan; chill.
- 2. For filling, beat the cream cheese, milk and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chips. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 350 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC