Fudge Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- Whipped cream and additional chocolate chips, optional
- Combine all crust ingredients and press onto the bottom and 2-in. up the sides of a 9-in. springform pan; chill.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese, milk and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chips. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Sort By :
We have made this cheesecake for years, and love it! It is a favorite with us :)
This was delicious! I made it as one of many Thanksgiving desserts, and it was the biggest hit. I will definitely make it again.
The cake is awesome.. thanks for the other comments it helps a lot. I put in total 390g Philadelphia cheese more than in the recipe stays. I add brown sugar in the crust cause I didnt have confectioners sugar. I made it at The Advent Window in Germany and never have any leftovers, germans said that it was "high confectionery" ... the best chocolate cheesecake ever ate!!! mmmh
i really liked this cheesecake but it was very rich so if you dont like chocolate dont make it :)
reallly good ... never have any leftovers .. best chocolate cheesecake . i make this one any time i need a chocolate cheesecake