- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 300° for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, sugar, milk,
- butter and salt. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat; boil for
- 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate
- chips and vanilla; stir until chips are melted. Spread over tops of
- cookies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 458 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.