- 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until top
- springs back when lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack while
- preparing topping.
- Combine the sugar, milk and butter in a large heavy saucepan; bring
- to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5
- minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Stir in the
- chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Add
- walnuts. Spread over warm brownies. Freeze for 3 hours or until
- firm. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- about 10 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 128 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.