- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cream
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Heat on low, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve over ice cream. Top with a cherry if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 cups topping.
Originally published as Fudge Sundaes in Taste of Home 30-Minute Cookbook 1997, p195
Reviews for Fudge Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review