Fudge Sundae Sauce
My father-in-law introduced this recipe to the family. It has a nice flavor and is a special favorite of our four children's.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate with the cream, coffee and
- salt over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir
- in vanilla. Cover and refrigerate. Reheat to serve over your
- favorite ice cream. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 137 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.