Fudge Puddles Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- FUDGE FILLING:
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Chill for 1 hour.
- Shape into 48 balls, 1 in. each. Place in lightly greased mini-muffin tins. Bake at 325° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a 3/8- to 1/2-in.-deep indentation in the center of each. Cool in pans for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir in milk and vanilla until smooth. Fill each shell with filling. Sprinkle with peanuts. (Leftover filling can be stored in the refrigerator and served warm over ice cream.) Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Fudge Puddles
Sort By :
"These are a very easy, tasty treat. A good addition to a Christmas Cookie list. You may decorate these with M & M's, nuts, any festive holiday treat can be added to the top of the fudge. A great cookie for a beginner who wants a cute cookie."
"MMMMM, just like I remembered them..... made them today after not having them for 5 years or something!"
"A Family favorite"
"I made these for my kids every Christmas from the time they came out. We have always loved them!"
"Made these for church this past Sunday. They were awesome and they were easy to make. I think I will double the amount of the cookie mixture because I had alot of the chocolate left."