Fudge Pops Recipe
This recipe is the perfect summer treat! It is the perfect way to get your kids to help you in the kitchen.—Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream.
- 2. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 13 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 108 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC