Fudge Pops Recipe
This chocolate frozen dessert is the perfect summer treat! Invite your kids into the kitchen to help you stir the pudding. —Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 13 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Cool 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; attach lids to molds or,
- 2. if using cups, top with foil and insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, 3-4 hours. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 pop: 107 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fudge Pops
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2010
"very easy to make and my kids loved them"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC