Fudge Pops Recipe
This recipe is the perfect summer treat! It is the perfect way to get your kids to help you in the kitchen.—Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min. + freezing YIELD:13 servings
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream.
- 2. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 13 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 108 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC