Fudge Pops Recipe
This recipe is the perfect summer treat! It is the perfect way to get your kids to help you in the kitchen.—Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream.
- 2. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 13 servings.
1 each: 108 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fudge Pops
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2010
"very easy to make and my kids loved them"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC