- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 13 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Cool 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; attach lids to molds or,
- if using cups, top with foil and insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, 3-4 hours. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Fudge Pops in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p14
Reviews for Fudge Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2010
"very easy to make and my kids loved them"