This recipe is the perfect summer treat! It is the perfect way to get your kids to help you in the kitchen.—Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream.
- Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Fudge Pops in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p14
Reviews for Fudge Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2010
"very easy to make and my kids loved them"