- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 13 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Cool 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream. Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; attach lids to molds or,
- if using cups, top with foil and insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, 3-4 hours. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Fudge Pops in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p14