- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding, milk and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes, stirring often. Fold in cream.
- Pour into plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Fudge Pops in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p14
Reviews for Fudge Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2010
"very easy to make and my kids loved them"