Fudge Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inches)
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter. Cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat eggs until light; add flour and mix well. Add sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and salt. Stir in melted chocolate and pecans. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is crusty and filling set.
- 3. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 387 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Fudge Pecan Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.