Fudge Nut Brownies
There's no brownie recipe or mix I've ever tried that's better than this! And it's so easy—you can mix it in one bowl in just a few minutes. My husband's grandmother passed the recipe on; now our son makes these brownies for after-school snacks. —Becky Albright, Norwalk, Ohio
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine
- oil, eggs and vanilla; add to dry ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Spread in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts if
- desired. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean. Yield: about 24 brownies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 180 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.