- waxed paper.
- For the syrup, combine the coffee and sugar; brush over the warm
- cake. Cool completely. Cut cake into three 10-in. x 5-in. portions.
- For frosting, cream the butter and the shortening in a bowl until
- fluffy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Add the coffee;
- beat until light and fluffy. Spread 3/4 cup between each layer.
- Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Yield: 16-18
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 603 calories, 32 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.