- aside. For meringue, beat egg whites in a bowl until stiff but not
- dry; set aside. Mix cornstarch and cold water; place in a saucepan
- along with boiling water and boil until clear. Add lemon juice. Fold
- into egg whites. Slowly fold in sugar. Spread on top of pie. Bake at
- 350° for about 20 minutes. Chill well. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 476 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.