- cream of tartar; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir
- in toffee bits, pecans and coconut. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or
- until easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; roll in
- sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Using the end
- of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center of each.
- In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, milk and vanilla until
- smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon into the center of each cookie. Top with a
- pecan half.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to
- cool. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 248 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.