- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat
- in the oil, egg and extracts. Combine the flours, salt, baking soda
- and cream of tartar; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix
- well. Stir in the toffee bits, pecans and coconut. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle,
- make an indentation in the center of each.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted chocolate, milk and vanilla until
- smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon into the center of each cookie. Top with a
- pecan half.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 248 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.