Fudge Brownie Pie
Here's a fun and festive way to serve brownies. Family and friends will love topping their pieces with whipped cream and strawberries.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, optional
- Strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter. Add eggs; mix well. Add
- flour, cocoa and salt. Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. pie pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- or until almost set. Serve with whipped cream and strawberries if
- desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 409 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 274 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.