Fudge Bonbon Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate kisses
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and pecans; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in milk and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350°. When dough is cool enough to handle, shape a tablespoonful around each chocolate kiss. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until tops begin to crack. Cool on wire racks.
- 4. In a microwave, melt white chocolate and oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 203 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Fudge Bonbon Cookies
"Very tasty, easy to make, big hit with my family"
"Easy & Good"
"I skip the nuts and use different kinds of candies in the center - our favorites are peanut butter cups or mini Mounds bars. Have also made these for wedding receptions and decorate with an icing flower on top in the bride's colors instead of the white chocolate drizzle."
"Easy, sweet and delicious! These cookies also travel well - my kids both brought them to school on the bus, in their backpacks for birthday treats!"
"These cookies are tasty to eat and easy to make... but very dense and heavy."