"I've made this pie several times and it always get great reviews," says Sharlene Cullen, Robbinsdale, Minnesota. With its refreshing berry flavor and chocolate crust, the no-bake delight is sure to receive thumbs-up approval from your gang, too.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, add berries; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the corn syrup. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup of whipped topping and chocolate chips; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fudge Berry Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p8
Reviews for Fudge Berry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2011
"Didnt like this pie at all. The fudge gets hard and seperates from the filling when frozen."