Fudge Berry Pie Recipe
"I've made this pie several times and it always get great reviews," says Sharlene Cullen, Robbinsdale, Minnesota. With its refreshing berry flavor and chocolate crust, the no-bake delight is sure to receive thumbs-up approval from your gang, too.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a blender, add berries; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the corn syrup. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup of whipped topping and chocolate chips; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 387 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fudge Berry Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC