Fudge Berry Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a blender, add berries; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the corn syrup. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup of whipped topping and chocolate chips; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 387 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fudge Berry Pie
"Didnt like this pie at all. The fudge gets hard and seperates from the filling when frozen."