Fudge Berry Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a blender, add berries; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the corn syrup. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup of whipped topping and chocolate chips; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 387 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Fudge Berry Pie
"Didnt like this pie at all. The fudge gets hard and seperates from the filling when frozen."