- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, optional
- Hot prepared French-fried potatoes
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients; if desired, add pickle relish. Serve with fries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Fry Sauce in Taste of Home Recipes Across America 2013, p444
Reviews for Fry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2014
"This is awesome. I add extra hot sauce for more of a kick."