Fruity Yogurt Ice Pops
Kids will have fun colling off when temperatures soar with these sweet treats from our Test Kitchen. The strawberry-pineapple pops are so yummy, youngsters won't even guess that they're good for them, too!
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups (16 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, pineapple, honey
- and food coloring if desired; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into 10 plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with
- holders or insert wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, about 8 hours or
- overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One yogurt ice pop equals 61 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.