Fruity Yogurt Ice Pops Recipe
Kids will have fun colling off when temperatures soar with these sweet treats from our Test Kitchen. The strawberry-pineapple pops are so yummy, youngsters won't even guess that they're good for them, too!
- 2 cups (16 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, pineapple, honey and food coloring if desired; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into 10 plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, about 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Yogurt Ice Pops in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p12
Reviews for Fruity Yogurt Ice Pops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Freeze Pops >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Pops >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >