- 4 frozen low-fat multigrain waffles
- 1/2 cup almond butter or creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Toasted chopped almonds, optional
- Maple syrup, optional
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Spread each waffle with 2 tablespoons almond butter. Cut waffles into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer half of the yogurt, bananas, strawberries and waffle pieces into 4 parfait glasses. Repeat layers. If desired, top with toasted almonds and maple syrup. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Waffle Parfaits in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016, p85
Reviews for Fruity Waffle Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review