- 3 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the lettuce, apple, dates and cranberries. In another bowl, whisk the cranberry juice, orange juice, vinegar, oil and salt. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Top with coconut and walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Tossed Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p11
Reviews for Fruity Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2011
"This was very good. I used Pomegranate juice instead of cranberry in the dressing, nad omitted the coconut. Delish!"