Fruity Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium lemon, peeled and sectioned
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, optional
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, fruit and chicken if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk the syrup and orange juice; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with cashews just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruity Tortellini Salad(1)
Sort By :
This was a very disappointing dish. It look delicious and I like all the ingredients so I had high expectations. Unfortunately, the result was not as expected. The dressing is very thin and sinks to the bottom of the dish, leaving the salad watery and rather bland.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >