- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and diced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, sugar and tapioca; let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice concentrate. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the peaches and oranges. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Tapioca
Sort By :
"I was excited to try this recipe b/c i love all the elements...unfortunately, even after following the recipe carefully, 8 hours later, i had a big bowl of fruit soup. The tapioca did NOT set up and wasn't even really visible. It had a good flavor, but was hard to eat b/c the juices were so thin. :("