My husband, Mike and I developed this shake through trial and error. This is our favorite version of a versatile recipe. You can easily customize the flavor by changing any of the ingredients.
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 2 cups Neapolitan ice cream
- 1 small firm banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, banana and milk; cover and process until smooth. Add the preserves and ice cream topping; cover and process until well combined. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Strawberry Shake in Reminisce Extra April 2005, p54
Reviews for Fruity Strawberry Shake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review