Fruity Strawberry Shake Recipe
My husband, Mike and I developed this shake through trial and error. This is our favorite version of a versatile recipe. You can easily customize the flavor by changing any of the ingredients.
- 2 cups Neapolitan ice cream
- 1 small firm banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- 1. In a blender, combine the ice cream, banana and milk; cover and process until smooth. Add the preserves and ice cream topping; cover and process until well combined. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 389 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Strawberry Shake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC