Fruity Strawberry Shake Recipe
My husband, Mike and I developed this shake through trial and error. This is our favorite version of a versatile recipe. You can easily customize the flavor by changing any of the ingredients.
- 2 cups Neapolitan ice cream
- 1 small firm banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- 1. In a blender, combine the ice cream, banana and milk; cover and process until smooth. Add the preserves and ice cream topping; cover and process until well combined. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 389 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC