Fruity Strawberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
For a refreshing addition to a potluck or other gathering, Pat Whitten of St. Albans, West Virginia jazzes up gelatin with crushed pineapple, bananas and strawberries. "This salad can be made quickly and is a favorite of my friends," she notes.
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 medium firm bananas, mashed
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries, pineapple and bananas; mix well. Transfer to a 2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 82 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Strawberry Gelatin Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC