Fruity Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, fruit and pecans. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Spinach Salad(3)
Sort By :
We love this salad. People are always asking for this recipe when I make it for a get-together. If I don't have all the fruit on hand I just add what I have, good with just strawberries or just blueberries.
This is a great salad; I make it often. The dressing is very tasty and so easy. It's a favorite of ours, including our 8 year old grandson. I often use other greens as well.
This is a great salad; I make it often. The dressing is very tasty and so easy. It's a favorite of ours, including our 8 year old grandson.