Strawberry or blueberry yogurt also work with the flavors in this smoothie. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cherry juice blend
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Red grapes and fresh strawberries, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 20-30
- seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with
- grapes and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 137 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.