Strawberry or blueberry yogurt also work with the flavors in this smoothie. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cherry juice blend
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Red grapes and fresh strawberries, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 20-30 seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with grapes and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Smoothies in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p44
Reviews for Fruity Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review