Fruity Slush Recipe
Carrie Bonikowske of Stevens Point, Wisconsin shares this frosty combination. "Refreshing and different' is the response I usually get when I serve this," she says.
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in the cold water, cranberry juice and concentrates. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; cover and freeze overnight.
- 2. Remove container from the freezer 2 hours before serving. Fill glasses two-thirds full with slush; stir about 1 cup soda into each glass. Yield: 13 servings (about 2 quarts).
1 cup: 102 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Slush
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC