Fruity Slush Recipe
Carrie Bonikowske of Stevens Point, Wisconsin shares this frosty combination. "Refreshing and different' is the response I usually get when I serve this," she says.
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in the cold water, cranberry juice and concentrates. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove container from the freezer 2 hours before serving. Fill glasses two-thirds full with slush; stir about 1 cup soda into each glass. Yield: 13 servings (about 2 quarts).
Originally published as Fruity Slush in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p15
Reviews for Fruity Slush(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >