Icy chunks of fruit add color and interest to this pretty pink alternative to ice cream. "My family and I love this dessert because it's not too sweet and it's so refreshing," explains Robyn Jessop of North Ogden, Utah.
16-20 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 4 pints pineapple or lemon sherbet, softened
- 2 medium firm bananas, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and freeze for up to
- 1 month. Yield: about 5 pints (16-20 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 111 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.