Fruity Sherbet Punch
"Everybody loves glasses of this sweet fruit punch," promises Betty Eberly of Palmyra, Pennsylvania. "When entertaining, I start with a quart of sherbet, then add more later so it all doesn't melt right away," she suggests.
15-20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups each apple, pineapple and orange juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 to 2 quarts orange or pineapple sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine juices. Stir in ginger ale. Top with
- sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 15-20 servings (about 5 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 149 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.