- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 to 2 quarts orange or pineapple sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine juices. Stir in ginger ale; top with sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 15-20 servings (about 5 quarts).
Reviews for Fruity Sherbet Punch
"Served this at my neice's baby shower and it was very pretty and refreshing."
"This punch was so good!!!!! I liked all the fruit juice, and the flavor was delicious. As funny as this sounds, I liked that it was a light-colored, mostly natural punch--no dye stains on clothes or in the house. We could only find a citrus rainbow sherbet, and that ended up being really yummy."
"I made this to go with our Thanksgiving meal. Everyone enjoyed it so much, and we didn't have any left! Our family was in town the whole weekend and my mother-in-law went to the store to buy the ingredients to make it again! It is quite delicious, and so simple!"