Fruity Sherbet Piglet
Here’s a fun way to serve some refreshing sherbet and a bit of fruit. I like assembling this cute piglet—who’s splashing around in a chocolate “mud puddle”—as a dessert or as a snack for me and my friends.—Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small fresh strawberry
- 2 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 slice banana
- 1 toothpick
- 2 pink pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 scoop raspberry sherbet
- 2 semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- For piglet's ears, remove the stem from the strawberry; cut
- strawberry in half and set aside. For snout, press miniature chips
- into the banana slice. Insert the toothpick into the opposite side
- of the banana; set aside. For feet, snip slits into each marshmallow
- for piglet's toes; set aside.
- Just before serving, place a scoop of sherbet on an individual
- serving dish; add marshmallow feet.
- Insert piglet's strawberry ears and chocolate chips for eyes. Attach
- the reserved snout. If desired, add a chocolate syrup "puddle".
- Yield: 1 serving.